Why Use IDTechEx
Our technology and market insight helps you to:
- Exploit market and technology trends
- Develop and benchmark your strategy
- Dominate your competitive environment
- Determine optimal product positioning
- Secure your investments through due diligence
Printed electronics, RFID, photovoltaics, energy harvesting, electric vehicles
IDTechEx provides custom consulting, research and advisory services to help develop your business in these key topics. IDTechEx gives strictly independent marketing, technical and business advice and services on these subjects in three forms - consulting, research and events. Our work includes technology and market benchmarking, analysis of companies, due diligence, in-company masterclasses and global research. IDTechEx consultants travel extensively, visiting many conferences, universities and companies to learn and interpret the latest information for you.
Our coverage is international, we have technical associates across the globe, including Japan, Korea, China, Europe and North America, providing an international business network which keeps us updated with the latest developments and decision makers in those countries. We travel the globe and host events in three continents to learn about the companies, the new technologies and latest applications.
In-depth research studies
IDTechEx has worked for several of the world's largest companies as well as small start-ups. Studies for these companies have included researching competitors and technologies. Our market research reports are purchased and valued by both large and small companies. References from some of these clients are available upon request.
Market research and events
IDTechEx publications include material such as Printed & Organic Electronics Forecasts, Players & Opportunities; Active RFID and Sensor Networks and Inorganic Printed and Thin Film Electronics. In-depth analysis is also covered by titles such as Printed and Chipless RFID, Item Level RFID and RFID in Healthcare. IDTechEx hosts the web portal Printed Electronics World, featuring truly global daily news interpreted by experts. IDTechEx also publishes the web journal Energy Harvesting Journal. IDTechEx has the world's largest database of RFID case studies, currently standing at over 3,800 with details of over 3,800 companies from 110 countries.
You set the budget
Fees for consulting projects are typically fixed and based on the amount of time each project requires. It can be as small as a few hours discussion on the telephone to enterprise access to all our published content, event access and custom research. Our rates are very reasonable and we aim to provide extremely high levels of customer service so our clients keep returning.
Why choose us?
You meet IDTechEx analysts from the start, not sales people. We aim to sell our services based on our competence with the technology. Our analysts work with clients throughout the whole process - from proposal to completion. We work hard to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- IDTechEx has serviced customers in over 50 countries
- Offices in 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific)
- IDTechEx consultants attend and present at over 50 events each year around the world
- Over ten years of expertise solely researching RFID, printed electronics, photovoltaics, energy harvesting and storage, electric vehicles, smart packaging and allied technologies
- Multilingual staff
- Consulting projects range from conference calls to 3-month studies proposed for all budgets
- Out of office hours client support
- Winner of the prestigious Queen's Award for International Trade in 2006
- 20-year forecasts of printed electronics by component type and split by country
- Gaps in the printed electronics market - new opportunities
- Opportunities in electric vehicles, smart grid
- 10-year forecasts of number of RFID tags used by application category
- 10-year forecasts of RFID interrogator sales
- Over 4,500 global RFID implementations covered in the RFID Knowledgebase www.rfidbase.com
- Assessment of RFID profit centers: who is making money
- Over 1000 profiles of companies working in printed electronics
- World first reports on topics such as item level RFID, active RFID, range extenders for electric vehicles, printed inorganic electronics, carbon nanotubes and graphene for electronics applications and much more.
To learn more, please contact any of the IDTechEx analysts:
- Raghu Das, CEO + 44 (0) 1223 813703
- Dr Peter Harrop, Chairman + 44 (0) 1256 862163
Please contact us to learn more and discuss your needs:
+1 617 577 7890 (US)
+44 (0)1223 813703 (UK)
+1 617 577 7890 (US)
+44 (0)1223 813703 (UK)
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates