In this webinar, IDTechEx will present details of the current Li-ion battery recycling market and trends, as well as a technology, policy, and future trend overview.
Due to the mass uptake of electric vehicles (EVs), the demand for Li-ion batteries is exponentially increasing. End-of-life EV batteries will become available soon, and stakeholders across the supply chain are recognising the potential value in recycling them. Consequently, the Li-ion battery recycling market is expected to boom over the next two decades. By considering recycling feedstock from EVs, consumer electronics, and stationary energy storage batteries, as well as battery manufacturing scrap, IDTechEx have forecasted the Li-ion battery recycling market to grow between 2022 and 2042.
The webinar shares some of the research from the new IDTechEx report "Li-ion Battery Recycling Market 2022-2042
". It will look at the current process technologies employed by recyclers and how policy has impacted certain global trends. The current market status will be depicted considering region, commercialisation level and sector involvement. Additionally, the webinar will present future trends, and how this may impact the industry.
This webinar will include:
- A discussion of the main enablers, driving the Li-ion battery recycling market
- A summary of the restraints facing Li-ion battery recycling commercialisation
- An overview of process technologies and policies
- An evaluation of the current market status and key developments in the field
- Insights into future market developments