Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Laura Roberts at l.Roberts@IDTechEx.com?subject=Difficulty downloading the Energy Harvesting and Storage and WSN/RTLS Presentations
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Please click the DOWNLOAD buttons to access FTP server.
Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009
| ||Military and Systems|
|09:10||SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego|
|09:35||Robert Bosch LLC|
|10:25||Coffee & Networking Break|
|14:10||HCA - Hospital Corporation of America|
|17:00||Day 1, Track 1 Ends|
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009
| ||WSN & RTLS|
|09:00||GE Global Research|
|10:40||Coffee & Networking Break|
Wednesday November 04, 2009
New Forms of Photovoltaics for Harvesting (09:00 - 10:15)09:00 - 09:25 "New Forms of Photovoltaics for Harvesting"
- GaAs-Ge, CdTe, DSSC, CIGS, OPV, other
- Their strengths, weaknesses and EH potential
- Work on harvesting UV, IR and visible light in one device
09:25 - 09:50 "Organic Photovoltaics: From the Lab to Portable Electronics to Grid-Tied Applications"
- The market potential and competitive advantage for OPV
- The leading material choices of OPV
- Lab scale to module production technologies
09:50 - 10:15 "Advantages of Dye Solar Cells in Charging Electronic Devices"
- DSC - Using nanotechnology and biomimicry to harvest low intensity light
- Roadmap to higher efficiency using DSC tandem structures
- New concepts to combine energy generation and storage