Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Laura Roberts at l.Roberts@IDTechEx.com?subject=Difficulty downloading the Energy Harvesting and Storage and WSN/RTLS Presentations
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Please click the DOWNLOAD buttons to access FTP server.
Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009
| ||Military and Systems|
|09:10||SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego|
|09:35||Robert Bosch LLC|
|10:25||Coffee & Networking Break|
|14:10||HCA - Hospital Corporation of America|
|17:00||Day 1, Track 1 Ends|
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009
| ||WSN & RTLS|
|09:00||GE Global Research|
|10:40||Coffee & Networking Break|
Wednesday November 04, 2009
Batteries, Supercapacitors & Other Storage (12:35 - 16:00)12:35 - 13:00 "Miniaturizing Wireless Sensors with Thin Film Batteries"
- Miniaturization, integration, and cost reduction of wireless sensors using thin film batteries
- Applications of thin film batteries and energy harvesting in wireless sensor networks
- Environmental benefits of using thin film batteries and energy harvesting in wireless sensor networks
14:20 - 14:45 "Using Supercapacitors to Manage Your Power"
- Power architectures using supercapacitors to provide peak load power that far exceeds maximum power from an energy harvesting source. Selecting your supercapacitor.
- Tricks and tips using supercapacitors
- Some design examples
14:45 - 15:10 "Progress with Electrochemical Storage"
- Applications to energy harvesting devices
- Latest global developments and what comes next
15:10 - 15:35 "Betavoltaics - Continuous Power Generation for Ultra Low Power Electronics"
- Betavoltaics 101 - technology basics, key design parameters
- Technology Roadmap - discussion of prototype results and long-term product outlook
- Applications - uses of nuclear batteries in defense and medical applications
15:35 Coffee & Networking Break