Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Laura Roberts at l.Roberts@IDTechEx.com?subject=Difficulty downloading the Energy Harvesting and Storage and WSN/RTLS Presentations
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Please click the DOWNLOAD buttons to access FTP server.
Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009
| ||Military and Systems|
|09:10||SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego|
|09:35||Robert Bosch LLC|
|10:25||Coffee & Networking Break|
|14:10||HCA - Hospital Corporation of America|
|17:00||Day 1, Track 1 Ends|
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009
| ||WSN & RTLS|
|09:00||GE Global Research|
|10:40||Coffee & Networking Break|
Tuesday November 03, 2009
Aerospace (15:55 - 17:00)15:55 - 16:20 "High-Temperature Thermoelectrics: From Space to Terrestrial Waste Heat Recovery Applications"
- Using thermoelectrics for space applications
- New high-temperature thermoelectric materials development at NASA
- Challenges and opportunities for thermoelectrics in vehicle and industrial waste heat recovery applications
16:20 - 16:45 "Micro Energy Harvesting and Storage Needs in Lockheed Martin"
- A Survey of the small scale energy needs in Lockheed Martin systems
- Needs include micro sensors and communicators
- Many military systems have unique needs for micro energy
16:45 - 17:10 "Enhancement of Photon Energy Conversion and Transport at Nanoscale"
17:00 Day 1, Track 1 Ends