Wireless Sensor Networks, Energy Harvesting & RFID
This event was the first of a global series of events on these topics to be held in Asia. After holding successful annual conferences on those topics in Europe and North America, IDTechEx launched the first Asian version of the series in Hong Kong, part of the country that is the world's largest product manufacturer. Throughout Asia there is significant interest and development of wireless sensors, from the Ubiquitous Sensor Network (USN) program in Korea to wireless sensors already being deployed throughout Hong Kong to monitor pollution.
Tours were held to local organizations including ASTRI, the quasi government/industry research group, who co-organized the event, along with the Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM) association. Indeed, ASTRI demonstrated its piezo-electric powered wireless sensor for tire pressure monitoring.
This event brought the key companies involved in energy harvesting and wireless sensor networks together, with visiting delegations from Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Europe and USA.
Read this articles in Energy Harvesting Journal
We do have a special rate for academic institutions. Please contact Laura Roberts at for further information
There will be over 40 International speakers, covering the following topics:
- End User needs and experiences, from users in oil and gas, healthcare, automotive, building automation, government, manufacturing/industrial, retail and other industries
- Case Studies: Assessment of paybacks from Wireless Sensor Networks
- Real Time Locating Systems
- Energy harvesting technologies to power wireless sensors and more: electrodynamic, thermovoltaic, photovoltaic, piezoelectric, bioelectric...
- Energy storage technologies: batteries and capacitors
- Ultra low power electronics
- Market and technology analysis and forecasts
This event is co-located with the annual IDTechEx event Printed Electronics Asia. Attendees have access to both events and the common exhibition to maximise value.