Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Previous Printed Electronics events attendees by job title
|21% VP & Business Development|
Printed Electronics events attendees by company activity:
|12% Manufacturing Techniques|
Growth of IDTechEx Printed Electronics Events
End use application sectors present at Printed Electronics events:
EXPERIENCE PRINTED ELECTRONICS - KEY REASONS FOR YOUR COMPANY TO BE EXPERIENCING OUR EUROPEAN EVENT
Why Exhibit or Sponsor?
- This IS the world's most recognised, trusted and attended event on the topic
- You WILL reach a global audience, attendance is typically from over 25 countries
- Profile your company and solutions at this event, highlighting that you are a major player
- Learn from the latest industry developments
- Develop new business by meeting new contacts AND servicing existing ones
- It is the most established, largest event ever held in Europe by attendee number and by number of exhibiting companies.
- The focus is on the commercialisation of Printed Electronics with attendees from a cross-section of industry (80%) and academia (20%).
- In 2009 Printed Electronics Europe will be co - located with Photovoltaics Europe- Beyond Conventional Silicon. Two prestigious events under one roof and an industry focal point of mass and scale.
- The quality and quantity of attendees is high - 46% CEO/Director as well as our numbers: Over 600 in 2008 and more forecast in 2009.
- Visitors from over 25 countries - driving international business to the heart of Europe. Located in a centre of excellence - Dresden, Saxony, Germany
- We cover the breadth of the Printed electronics experience from an investment summit, keynote conference, exhibition to touring local companies and universities - seeing the technology in action.
- Our conference speaker agenda has a strict return rate of no more than 5%.
- The conference content will focus towards end-users as well as the technology including tracks on outdoor media & signage, indoor signage & promotion, renewable energy, consumer electronics, packaging/printing, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, architecture/design, government/military.
- Our high profile global marketing and PR campaign, supported by our reputation as a first class, independent authority on the subject, ensures that we will deliver attendance by global industry leaders in the technology as well as users and potential users.
Who should Exhibit or Sponsor?
- Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Suppliers of Testing, Processing and Development Equipment
- Universities and Research Institutes
- Ink, Conductor and Substrate Suppliers
- Printing and Deposition
- Suppliers of Printed Batteries, Sensors and Sound and Displays
- Material Suppliers for Thin Film Manufacturing Processes
How we attract delegates
Through our media partners, trade association partners and the IDTechEx global database we target over 300,000 key decision-makers. Being independent and impartial allows IDTechEx to reach more decision makers and influencers globally. We are not tied or limited to a particular media source. We effectively target key decision makers through:
- Exposure to key developers, buyers, press and investors in Printed Electronics through consumer and business press, trade journals, websites, databases and trade bodies
- Printing, electronics, chemical and packaging databases, journals, websites and trade bodies
- We hire thousands of names from other relevant databases and mail them
- Place adverts in key relevant media and journals (business and trade focused)
- Insert brochures into lead media
- Write over 30 articles printed in over 20 key journals
- Promote the event heavily through our portal websites www.PrintedElectronicsWorld.com and www.idtechex.com and our media partners
All prices will be quoted on the basis of one company per exhibition stand. Please ask for specific details and prices related to sharing exhibition stands. Tel: + 44 1223 813 703 firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Details and prices related to sharing exhibition stands.
|For more information please contact:|
| Nicola Bateman
Head of Business Development
Telephone: +44 (0) 1223 813703