Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Ali Lewis at a.lewis@IDTechEx.com
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Wednesday December 03, 2008
Radical New Printed Electronics Products (10:50 - 14:00)10:50 - 11:30 "Possiblities and Influence of Printed Electronics"
- What Printed Electronics can Deliver.
- Printed Electronics' Influence to Industries
- Toppan Forms' Engagement and Approach to Printed Electronics
11:30 - 11:55 "The Revolution Has Begun: Plastic Electronics Technology Is Poised to Propel New Frontiers in Consumer Electronics"
- Plastic Electronics technology, pioneered by Plastic Logic and 10 years in the making, is poised to disintermediate the existing silicon based semiconductor process with a range of new products at substantially lower costs.
Discussion will include:
- Overcoming the technical and commercial challenges for creating flexible plastic displays from lab to fab.
- Opportunities and trends in market penetration for plastic electronics displays. First stop: The electronic reader category, which is on the verge of dramatic growth.
11:55 - 12:20 "A New Semiconductor Technology Paradigm"
- Turning vision into reality
- From world's first all-printed silicon transistors (2007) to world's first silicon ink based RF tags (2008)
- Partnering for success
12:20 - 12:45 "Printed, Combined and Low Cost Intelligence for Consumer Applications"
- Printed Intelligence and the Solutions
- System Integrator for packaging industry?