Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Ali Lewis at a.lewis@IDTechEx.com
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Wednesday December 03, 2008
Smart Substrates and Stretchable Electronics (16:20 - 17:35)16:45 - 17:10 "Interfacing thin-film electronics with the human body"
- Stretchable Bio-Electronics are electronic interfaces designed to undergo extreme and multi-directional deformation,
- provide reliable electrical functionality, and be biocompatible.
- Fabricating such interfaces require a unique set of design and fabrication rules. Our approach is to use low process temperature, thin-film technology, and elastomeric substrates. Challenges and technological solutions will be highlighted with two examples (prosthetic skin and implants for nerve repair).
17:10 - 17:35 "Towards a Functional Contact Lens"
- Building multi-functional high performance systems on unconventional substrates
- Optoelectronics on plastics and glasses
- Converting contact lenses into smart microsystems