Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Ali Lewis at a.lewis@IDTechEx.com
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Wednesday December 03, 2008
Electronics as Art, Signage, Human Interface - Large Area Displays (14:00 - 16:45)14:00 - 14:25 "New Capabilities in Printed Electronic Manufacturing Yields Better and Brighter Products"
- Equipment and manufacturing capabilities that are critical for effective screen printing
- High yield manufacturing of electroluminescent lamps for large scale, animated advertising applications
- Screen printing electronic components quickly, simply, and cost effectively
14:25 - 14:50 "Path to Replacing Paper"
- Faster refresh rates of Electronic Paper Displays: new developments and applications
- The advent of color Electronic Paper Displays
- How much progress has been made thus far?
14:50 - 15:15 "Inkjet's Role in Reflective Digital Displays and HybridSigns"
- Inkjet as a manufacturing technology for fixed image and digital displays
- Reflective Digital Display Technology
- HybridSignsTM, the marriage of green-tech reflective digital displays and fixed image displays
15:15 - 15:40 "Optimizing color for liquid crystal displays"
- Factors determining color performance for displays
- Color dependency on LCD technology
- Optimizing LCD color quality
16:20 - 16:45 "Active and interactive packaging - at Acreo and within the EU program Sustainpack"