Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Ali Lewis at a.lewis@IDTechEx.com
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Wednesday December 03, 2008
Thin Film Transistor Circuits - New Possibilities (14:00 - 16:20)14:00 - 14:25 "Inkjet Printing: A Nano technology production process"
- Emerging technologies
- Critical inkjet printing process development
- Inkjet printing processes and applications in production
14:25 - 14:50 "First Generation Roll-to-Roll printed RFID - Status and Future"
- 2007 PolyIC demonstrated the first Roll-to-Roll printed RFID - current status and applications
- Description of the development approach and technology milestones
- Projected future work and roadmap
14:50 - 15:15 "Printing Silicon Integrated Circuits"
- ULSI silicon is by far the least expensive source of small circuits for ubiquitous electronics, including RFID, wireless sensors, etc.
- Only silicon can provide the performance and security required by most applications
- The required breakthrough in handling and packaging of ultrasmall and thin chips is enabled by Terepac's transfer printing technology
15:15 - 15:40 "Nanotube Radio Paper"