We have made arrangements with the Hilton's sister hotel the Crowne Plaza San Jose Downtown.
Crowne Plaza Hotel
PHONEFor toll free reservations, 408-947-4480
YOUR GROUP BOOKING CODE IS: PES, please mention either the booking code or Printed Electronics Conference when making reservations.
Guests can also go to www.Sanjosehotels.crowneplaza.com and follow the below directions to make reservations.
- Click on “Make a Reservation”
- Enter arrival and departure dates
- Click the drop-down menu next to the heading “Corporate, Group, & IATA Identification”
- Next to Group Booking Code enter PES
Finally, select your room type and complete reservation
Printed Electronics USA 2009 will be held at
San Jose, McEnery Convention Center
150 West San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113
IDTechEx chose this location because:
- Many printed electronics companies are based in the area. We are providing tours to several and can offer introductions.
- It is the heart of silicon valley - the show will attract many companies exploring the field.
- Enjoy the beautiful weather and early Christmas shopping!
The San Jose McEnery Convention Center, is Silicon Valleys premier conference venue and is one of the most technologically advanced meeting facilities in the world. Printed Electronics will be held in Meeting room J and Exhibition Hall 3.
For further information on the facilities available at the Convention Center please check their website.
San Jose is a bustling city flourishing with industry, culture, and beauty, rich with history and a vibrant night life. The Hilton San Jose hotel is within easy walking distance of the San Jose Museum of Art, the HP Pavilion - home of the San Jose Sharks, and myriad restaurants, theatres, and shops.
For further information on San Jose, please visit www.sanjose.org
There is commuter train between San Francisco and San Jose. Further information can be found at www.caltrain.com/timetable.html#weekday-southbound
There is a shuttle company, SFO, which operates between San Francisco airport and the Convention Center.