This special workshop is being
organized by the Smart Active Label Consortium ( www.sal-c.org
), in conjunction with IDTechEx's Smart Labels Europe, to introduce
a number of emerging technologies that are underlying the innovation of
smart active labels, and some of the key applications that are driving
Defined as a thin flexible device
with an onboard power supply, Smart Active Labels have promise for enhanced
functionality that exceeds today's passive solutions. Featured at this
program will be demonstrations of how leading companies are using Smart
Active Solutions for applications ranging from temperature tracking to
enhanced UHF RFID.
You'll hear first hand accounts
about the uses of active solutions and how smart active labels are turning
from vision to reality.
Potential users of smart active
label systems, pharmaceutical, food - consumer packaged goods or fast
moving consumer goods and defense industries; decision-makers, consultants,
academics and project leaders involved with the production, distribution
and selling of SAL products, and/or from RFID-related industries, should
attend this conference to stay abreast of important new technology developments.
The workshop agenda will include:
- SAL C Members presenting demonstrations of cutting edge SAL solutions;
- In-depth coverage of temperature tracking and SAL in the Pharmaceuticals
and Food Industries;
- Morning demonstrations on The Advantage of SAL Technology for RFID:
A Demonstration of Battery Assisted UHF RFID Technology
- Afternoon session to illustrate SAL Sensor Technology: Temperature
& Time Tracking
- There will be a Conference Fee of 295 EURO to be paid directly to
IDTechEx upon registering for Smart World Europe.