opportunity to meet potential customers and industry movers
AND SILVER SPONSORSHIP SOLD OUT, other packages available.
Labels Europe 2005, sponsored by Avery Dennison, is an excellent marketing platform to showcase
and demonstrate your RFID solutions and services. Over the course
of the two day conference and numerous networking sessions, leading
users and suppliers will meet, network and do business. Be a part
IDTechEx has hosted
over 15 global events on RFID and allied topics, and have built
up a strong reputation with many repeat exhibitors. Stands are
purposely limited to enable a large number of enquiries to each
should Exhibit or Sponsor?
- RFID chip, antenna, inlay and tag manufacturers
- RFID reader and antenna manufacturers
- RFID hardware distributors
- Systems integrators
- Middleware and software companies
- Label, packaging and paper converters and suppliers
Exhibit or Sponsor?
- This is Europe's largest RFID conference, attracting high-level
delegates who have paid to attend the definitive RFID event
- RFID is working - and now demand is increasing - is your company
ready to meet these demands? - show you can
- Profile your company and solutions at this event, highlighting
you are a major player
limited the number of booths to just 20 to maximise the benefits
for exhibitors and sponsors - so book early! Packages available
include the following. For more information please contact Teresa
Henry on email@example.com;%firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gold Package is now sold out!
- Silver Package is now sold out!
- Other sponsorships packs still available. Email email@example.com
do we attract delegates?
- We use our extensive global database, built up over five years,
to market the event. This is one of the best databases in the
industry and constantly updated
- We hire other relevant databases
- We advertise the event in the major RFID, label and user magazines,
writing supporting articles
- We promote the event heavily through our portal website www.idtechex.com
For more details of exhibition/sponsorship opportunities, please email
Chris Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org