IDTechEx provides business to business events, independent market research and consulting in high growth technology areas. Founded in 1999, the company has grown substantially year on year. We seek to provide impartial and global analysis in emerging technology sectors, helping science-based innovation to commercialize more quickly, and companies to profit from doing so.
We have a vacancy for a full time Editorial Assistant and Researcher. Based either at our HQ in Swaffham Bulbeck, (North of Cambridge) or our office at CB1 Business Centre, Station Road, Cambridge.
• Educated to at least A 'Level standard
• Previous experience in an editorial or marketing environment would be a distinct benefit
• An interest or an educational background in STEM would also be an advantage (enabling you to understand the topic areas that we cover)
• A high level of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Able to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
• Personable - needs to be able to communicate clearly and succinctly
• Competent in MS Outlook, Word, Excel
• Advanced in MS PowerPoint
• Previous experience using InDesign would be advantageous
Main areas of responsibility:
• Maintaining high-end data in our bespoke content management portal system
• Working as part of the editorial team - proofing, editing & updating analyst material
• Supporting our marketing and events team in generating promotional material
• Assisting other team members with additional day to day marketing and administrative tasks as and when requested
IDTechEx is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to maintaining a work environment free of discrimination and harassment as outlined in our Global Code of Conduct.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org