IDTechEx hosts business to business events and provides independent market research and consulting in high growth technology areas. Founded in 1999, the company has grown substantially year on year. We seek to provide impartial and global analysis in emerging technology sectors, helping science-based innovation to commercialize more quickly, and companies to profit from doing so.
We are appointing a new full-time member to join our marketing and design team.
Based at our HQ in Swaffham Bulbeck (North of Cambridge), the main purpose of the role will be to work with the current team on the promotion of our emerging technology research products.
• Educated to at least A 'Level standard
• Previous experience in a marketing or editorial role would be a distinct benefit with demonstration of relevant marketing skills
• An interest or an educational background in STEM would also be an advantage to enable you to understand the topic areas that we cover
• A high level of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Creative flair to help keep our marketing materials fresh and up-to-date
• The ability to travel for up to a week at a time (approximately two times a year) to attend our international events
• Competent in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Main areas of responsibility:
• Plan and implement marketing schedule
• Distribute promotional content via various marketing channels
• Work as part of a team to manage partnerships with media organisations and associations
• Assisting team members with additional day to day marketing and administrative tasks as requested
• Assisting on-site at our local and international events
We are looking for someone who is highly organised and adaptable with excellent communication skills. You should be a team player and able to work under pressure as it is critical we meet deadlines.
IDTechEx is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to maintaining a work environment free of discrimination and harassment as outlined in our Global Code of Conduct.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org