IDTechEx seek a full time Product Marketing Manager to :
Head up our busy marketing team and enhance the function, from a technical perspective. The ideal candidate will need to have a STEM degree and a history of working in a STEM environment that would prove relevant to our sectors of expertise, in addition to relevant marketing and management experience. You will be responsible for helping deliver and evolve our marketing and communications strategy.
This role will see you work on a wide variety of projects including writing content for our numerous outbound marketing campaigns including social media platforms, blog posts, emails, product pamphlets, PR and related articles that educate and effectively promote our products to our target audience (business development managers, product managers, innovation managers in technical fields) and help enhance our presence in the relevant media. This will involve keeping up to date and responding to hot/relevant news stories that reference the emerging technology sectors that our business focuses on and developing our users' on-line experience. You will be working closely with our technical analysts and sales team to understand the topics that we cover; create relevant industry articles and thrive on communicating the essence of these technology areas in a clear and inspiring way.
• Accountable for updating corporate content including company presentation, website messaging
• Recommend changes to pricing of existing products and identify new revenue streams
• Plenty of opportunities to travel - to assist at the conferences we exhibit at and also at our own events, you will be very much customer facing, we expect you to solicit feedback from customers and drive the development of our products
• Quality lead generation
Required key skills :
This is a challenging role, and to succeed you will need to have a passion for both technology and writing, demonstrated through relevant previous experience.
• Proven experience with writing for technical business audiences
• Ability to understand and explain technology concepts and procedures in plain English and in compelling ways
• Excellent communication skills and customer facing ability
• Highly organised, able to handle and prioritise multiple concurrent projects
• Self-motivated, proactive; committed team player with previous management experience
• Previous business development experience advantageous
Does this sound like you?
If so, please send your CV, a covering letter and some writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
IDTechEx is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to maintaining a work environment free of discrimination and harassment as outlined in our Global Code of Conduct.
IDTechEx provides independent business intelligence, business/technology/strategic consulting, market analysis and business to business events in high-growth emerging technology areas, including topic areas such as 3D printing, advanced materials, electric vehicles, energy storage, energy harvesting, life sciences, printed electronics, RFID,the Internet of Things, wearable technology, robotics and sensors. Founded in 1999, IDTechEx has grown into a global company with presence in the UK, Germany, USA, Japan and Korea. We have an international team representing more than 15 nationalities. Learn more by watching our brief company introduction video.