IDTechEx is growing its Sales team and we need your help to support the day-to-day operations. You'll own process, logistics and reporting and also have an opportunity to showcase your people skills by representing IDTechEx at events and tradeshows. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a positive and global mindset, enjoy working in a diverse environment, possess superb customer service skills, love details and data, and lastly but importantly, have a passion for emerging technology.
IDTechEx provides independent business intelligence, business/technology/strategic consulting, market analysis and business to business events in high-growth emerging technology areas, including topic areas such as 3D printing, advanced materials, electric vehicles, energy storage, energy harvesting, life sciences, printed electronics, RFID, the Internet of Things, wearable technology, robotics and sensors. Founded in 1999, IDTechEx has grown into a global company with bases in the UK, Germany, USA, Japan and Korea. We have an international team representing more than 15 nationalities.
- Process orders via email or phone.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Develop monthly sales reports.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Stay up-to-date with IDTechEx's portfolio of solutions.
- Represent IDTechEx at events and tradeshows.
- Qualify inbound leads for sales team.
- Process expense reports.
- Take meeting notes.
- Schedule meetings with clients and prospects.
- Manage travel arrangements.
NOTE - This is a Work from Home role. Open to both Full-time & Part-time candidates
- Proven work experience, as a sales administrator or support function.
- Experience with CRM software and MS office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understand sales performance/sales metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in marketing, sales or relevant field is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Able to work without restriction in the US.
IDTechEx offers employees a competitive base salary, Medical, Dental, 401(k) match, paid holidays and a generous PTO allowance.
Please apply with covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org