Gear up for the future at
Electric Vehicles Land, Sea & Air Europe 2011
|Conference Presentations Day 1: PDF [28Mb zip]
|Conference Presentations Day 2: PDF [84Mb zip]
|Conference Audio Day 1: MP3 [60Mb zip]
|Conference Audio Day 2: MP3 [158Mb zip]
* Presentations are available subject to speakers' permission. Downloads are for attendees of the conference only. You have to be logged in to our website in order to access the files. The files are large and they may take some time to download. Please let me know if you have any problems or if you wish to purchase this information - Kathryn Greaves, k.greaves@IDTechEx.com.
Missed the conference?
The only event that gives emphasis to the 50% of the EV market beyond cars
Major breakthroughs in design and technology appear in other electric vehicles before they appear in cars. Whether by land, water or air, electric vehicles need motors, controls, batteries, and often supercapacitors (ultracapacitors) and advanced structural composites. Marine vehicles, military vehicles and oddly buses are often the first to innovate in electric vehicle design and componentry.
There are many lessons to be learned for on-road vehicles. These include the way some marine vehicles employ multiple forms of energy harvesting, how unmanned electric aircraft have successfully used third generation lithium-ion batteries and from aircraft and boats using nothing but solar power. The trend to AC traction motors has been impeded by cost, lack of superlative performance and difficulty in making compact in-wheel versions, but these limitations are rapidly being overcome with the results first seen in unusual forms of e-mobility.
Many EV manufacturers are now more efficiently leveraging their skills by broadening their ranges to capture the economy of scale.
Why attend Europe’s flagship event for Electric Vehicles?
This is the only event encompassing all forms of electric vehicles; land, sea and air!
• EV industry giants will be speaking – they cannot afford to miss the opportunity of a $500 billion new business in the making... can you?
• Find out the current global market size, analysis, roadmaps and latest ten-year forecasts – plus benchmark best practices across all EVs.
• Excellent networking opportunities – make new contacts and create new business opportunities with a broader customer base.
• Learn about the activities of the most important EV manufacturers.
• Discover investment opportunities and perspectives.
50+ speakers will provide you with the latest innovations from across the industry for:
• Land-based EVs: on-road and off-road
• Sea-based EVs: on-water, underwater and AUVs
• Air-based EVS: manned aircraft and UAVs
• New components: including energy harvesters, photovoltaics, energy storage and printed & flexible electronics/electrics
• Plus: hybrid supercapacitors/batteries, third generation traction batteries, smart skin and gas turbine range extenders... and much more.
This event provides a platform for:
Exhibitors at Future of Electric Vehicles USA 2010 included: