Why Exhibit or Sponsor?
The tradeshow will be open at the following times:
1 April - 10.30am to 7.00pm
2 April - 9.00am to 4.30pm
Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe is the world's largest conference and exhibition on the topic and the 2014 event will be the fifth year it has been held.
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-users needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the exhibition will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world, with over 35 countries represented.
In 2014 Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe will be co-located with Printed Electronics Europe for the first time. Co-location with Printed Electronics Europe is fantastic news for you and Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe. It means an opportunity to connect with a whole new user-base in printed electronics devices, and will bring new potential adopters, end-users, and system integrators to your exhibition booth. As a result of co-location with Printed Electronics Europe, there will be over four times the number of attendees, compared to the 2013 event.
- Meet and do business with 1600+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts from over 35 countries during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market
Who Should Exhibit
|CVD||Thin film batteries||Ultra low voltage (ULV)|
|Lithography||Li batteries||Power management|
|Silicon manufacture||Printed batteries||Power preservation|
|Integration||Supercapacitors||IC design and fabrication|
|Photovoltaic||Real Time Locating Systems RTLS||Regenerative braking|
|RF||DASH 7||Internet of Thing IoT|
|Wireless Power Transfer||WiFi||Self powered switches|
|Bio harvesters||Mesh||Home automation|
|System Integrators||Software design||Consultants and market research|
Who will Attend?
Over 1600 CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts from over 35+ countries for two days
Projected Attendees by Job Function:
Projected Attendees by Sector: