Energy Harvesting & Storage USA 2014//www.idtechex.com/energy-harvesting-usa-14/
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Energy Harvesting & Storage addresses the exciting new progress of extracting energy from heat, light, motion, biology, RF and other means to power small devices to vehicles. This IDTechEx event, focusing on the uses, potential users and market forecasts as well as giving the latest technology trends, is the meeting place for users, investors, suppliers, developers, system integrators and government representatives.
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-user needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the tradeshow will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world.
- Meet and do business with 2,500+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market