Conference & Masterclass Presentations are Now Available to Download
Use buttons below to download Main Conference and Masterclass presentations in PDF format. * Presentations are available subject to speakers' permission.
* This offer is not applicable to the Exhibition & Sponsorship Packages. Please contact Ricky Purnell at firstname.lastname@example.org separately for the prices.
Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS Summit
Conference and exhibition covering Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Real time Locating Systems (RTLS) and other forms of Active RFID, now co-located with Energy Harvesting & Storage.
Why attend?Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) will be used to automatically monitor building occupancy and climate control, oil and gas pumping, industrial manufacture processes, forest fires, traffic, assets in hospitals and other buildings and much more over wide areas over the coming years. WSN is now taking off thanks to established protocols and standards, lower power electronics and better energy harvesting and storage technologies. The WSN industry will grow rapidly to exceed two billion dollars in yearly sales in the next ten years and about six billion dollars during the following ten years.
Benefits of attending:Do business and network with the key players in the locating and sensing industries at the exhibition.
Discover the latest developments and implementations with WSN and RTLS during the two-day conference through case studies presented by end users.
Expert opinions will be given by end users, industry thought-leaders and researchers; giving you a comprehensive view of the industries.
Experience locating and sensing in action during local company tours.
Access the independent view at the Masterclasses led by IDTechEx analysts; leaders in their fields.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Case studies from WSN/RTLS adoptions in industry, healthcare, consumer, military, aerospace and other applications
- Wireless/mesh networks assessed: ZigBee, 6lowPan, Wireless Hart and other protocols
- Real Time Locating Systems assessed: Wi-Fi, Ultra Wide Band (UWB), ultra sound and other protocols
- Energy harvesting powered wireless sensors
- Passive RFID sensors
- Progress with ultra low power electronics
- Networking and system architectures, scaling, implementation challenges