Mr Frank Schaefer, Sales Director New Products
KROENERT GmbH & Co KG
Apr 04, 2012.
If you already have access, please [Login]
Access can be purchased via IDTechEx Credits
For making Printed Electronics more affordable, the efficient and feasible, but in the same turn highly accurate, R2R production on flexible substrates is moving more and more into focus. For Printed Electronics, mostly customized machine solutions and processes are required, which however are based on standard machine components.
This presentation will give an overview of:
• the requirements to fulfil the demands of the Printed Electronics industry
• the state of the art high end printing and coating techniques, like e.g. bead coating
• the upscaling from laboratory scale to production
• the KROENERT Technology Centre
Speaker Biography (Frank Schaefer)
* Diploma in Engineering - Graduate of Polytechnique of Chemistry Reutlingen / Germany
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Marketing of EA Reutlingen / Germany
* Sales Director at KROENERT GmbH & Co KG
* working in the converting industry for more than 15 years
* expert for R2R printing, coating and laminating machines and process technology used in the production of electronics and other high end technology applications
* networking, business developments, cooperations
* speaker and coach at various conferences and seminars
Company Profile (KROENERT GmbH & Co KG)
View KROENERT GmbH & Co KG Timeline
KROENERT is worldwide, renowned supplier for high precision R2R coating and printing machines for film, foils and papers.
Most rapidly growing nowadays is the division of Printed Electronics.
From unwinds, printing and coating units, dryers, laminators and rewinds, every component is delivered in high precision out of one hand and installed under Turnkey conditions.
KROENERT is therefore able to achieve highest quality industrial standards, enabling the users to operate the machines with utmost efficiency and precision for instance in regards to printing accuracy, web guiding or register control and drying. KROENERT offers moreover totally three R&D machines in their in house Technology Centre.