Smart Packaging is gaining commercial momentum with more brands actively exploring the enabling technologies in order to tackle the many challenges they face - such as greater competition, product counterfeiting and online sales disruption. Smart packaging consists of many technologies, from RFID to chemical time temperature indicators to electronics for light up and sensing capabilities. Brands seek smart packaging to increase sales by adding new features and benefits or improve costs through tackling crime and supply chain issues.
- Drivers for smart packaging
- RFID opportunities in smart packaging - NFC and RAIN
- Other smart tagging technologies
- Non electronic smart packaging
- Printed electronics in packaging
Attendees will see the big picture, with frank appraisal from impartial IDTechEx research as to what is successful.