Printed Electronics Asia
VIP Conference, Company Visits, Personal Introductions and Detailed Analysis of over 140 companies in East Asia
10-11 September, Tokyo, Japan (optional company tours 12-13 September)
Inaugural IDTechEx Printed Electronics Asia Event is a Sell-Out
Over 180 attendees from 12 countries came to the first IDTechEx Printed Electronics Asia conference and exhibition. The majority of delegates were from Japan, with many surprise attendances from major Japanese institutions getting involved in this exciting new topic.
In addition, delegates from Korea, China, Taiwan, Europe and North America came to learn from the 30 speakers including Sony, Konarka, Epson, Marubeni, Hitachi and Nokia.
Eighteen companies joined the IDTechEx hosted tours to visit companies such as Toppan Printing, Toppan Forms, Dai Nippon Printing, Hodogaya Chemical and The University of Tokyo. These tours provided exclusive insight into the companies' activities not easily available elsewhere.
Ben Patel of GE, who attended the tours, says: "I congratulate you [IDTechEx] for managing to offer the tour option, because I am sure that it could not have been easy to convince the Japanese to open their doors as willingly as they did. I find the meetings that you put together, both for their technical content and the networking opportunities, to be precisely what I am looking for: a quick update on what is going on at the leading edge of a very rapidly growing field. Thanks again for a wonderful conference."
IDTechEx are already planning next year's Printed Electronics Asia event, which will be held in Tokyo on October 8-9. This will be the biggest conference and exhibition on the topic in Asia, followed by tours to many local companies. For more details see www.IDTechEx.com/peASIA.
About the Event
IDTechEx is running an exclusive conference and tour to Tokyo, Japan to enable companies in Europe and America to meet, learn from, and network with the leading companies involved in organic, printed inorganic and other thin film electronics in Japan and Asia.
This exclusive event is open to 100 delegates from European and American companies only, with an unlimited number of Asian companies attending. You get maximum value and the edge over your competitors by obtaining unprecedented access to the latest developments in Asia. For example, more patents are filed in Japan on printed electronics than any other country - learn by whom and meet the companies involved.
Over 30 international speakers at Printed Electronics Asia will present on the following, with simulatenous Japenese-English translation provided:
Applications and Markets
Thin Film Transistor Circuits (TFTCs) - logic and memory
Displays (OLED, electrophoretic, electrochromic, electroluminescent...)
Power (Batteries, fuel cells and photovoltaics)
Materials and Manufacturing (Printing and non printing technologies)
This is your chance to meet, learn from and forge new relationships with your counterparts in East Asia.
Printed Electronics Asia delegates will receive the following. More than just a conference, unique tools we provide will help you to understand the progress of the technology in East Asia:
Access to two-day Printed Electronics conference in Tokyo, Japan
- Over 30 presentations from major companies covering their work in Printed Electronics with simultaneous English-Japanese translation
- 10 pre-booked one-on-one meetings between you and Asian company speakers and delegates from the Asian companies represented at the event
- Networking lunch and dinner functions
- Table top exhibition area
- Contact details of all delegates
Exclusive company tours (optional)
- Two days of guided tours to leading organisations in Tokyo. These are major corporations or institutions working on printed electronics
- Contact list of individuals visited
Research unavailable elsewhere - your full tools to understand the progress of printed electronics in East Asia
- All delegates who registered for the "2 Day Package" option, and "Full Package" option, will receive the IDTechEx report “Printed Electronics in East Asia” worth $2500 (electronic version in PDF format). This 200 page report contains unique information including detail on the physics, chemistry and project status of the various technologies being developed and sold by the top 140 printed electronics organizations in Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, India and Singapore. The distribution of their interests by device type is analysed in tables and graphs, and we provide some free back up consultancy where you require even further depth
- All delegates receive the Encyclopedia of Printed Electronics worth $750, in electronics format (PDF)
- Opportunity to purchase Printed Electronics Forecasts, Players & technologies 2007-2025 at special conference price of $2,000, saving $1,500
- Delegates receive access to the presentations given at the two day conference
- Your IDTechEx hosts will be on hand to answer any question you may have about the topic
The Printed Electronics Asia Tour has been conceived by IDTechEx in response to clients’ requests for a clear picture of the latest developments in these important technologies and the opportunity to meet the key players in East Asia. By packaging this into four intensive days of visits and meetings, and showcasing many of the most relevant companies at the Tokyo conference, IDTechEx is able is to facilitate an exclusive event which offers significant savings in time and money compared to a bespoke tour.
Group discounts are available - please enquire for details. Limited sponsorship opportunities are also available - please contact Chris Clare for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 1223 813703.
Please contact Chris Clare email@example.com or call + 44 (0) 1223 813703 for more information and to register. Price does not include hotel and travel.