30 September - 1 October, 2009 | Tokyo, JapanIDTechEx is co-locating its Photovoltaics Asia event alongside Printed Electronics Asia. Production of photovoltaics in Asia has now overtaken the rest of the world combined. All attendees have access to both events.
- Insight into printed electronics activities in Asia, provided by a bi-lingual two day conference covering the full breadth of technologies and applications
- Exclusive visits to Japan's largest companies developing printed electronics and thin film photovoltaics
- New introduction service from IDTechEx helping you meet the companies you seek
- All attendees receive the IDTechEx report, "Organic & Printed Electronics in East Asia", profiling 196 companies in the territory worth $2500
(september 30th - october 1st)
|Unrivalled networking - last years attendees by continents are shown below:
Over 50 International speakers at Printed Electronics/Photovoltaics Asia will present on the latest research and applications, with simultaneous Japanese-English translation. The Exhibition, the largest of its kind in Asia will feature Printed Electronics in action.
(september 29th and october 2nd)
Introduction to Printed Electronics
Printing and Material Technologies
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of companies in East Asia?
- What do they need that you can supply?
- What are they are doing?
- What is the state of the art?
- Who are the right contacts in these massive organizations?
- How are the projects being funded and what level of funding is available?
- These are the issues the event will address for you.