Supercapacitors are a small market served by 100 hungry manufacturers, following loss of the largest application. This webinar explains why supercapacitors are now a growth market driven by imaginative new applications, with every prospect of faster growth being achieved by addressing gaps in the market with new active materials. Learn:
- Capacitor-supercapacitor hybrids, pure supercapacitors and hybrid battery supercapacitor hybrids.
- Gaps in the market leading to prioritisation of parameter improvement
- New non-poisonous electrolytes match new hierarchical and exohedral electrodes best for EDL driven parameters
- Why a new focus on maximising pseudocapacitance for structural and compact versions: best materials so far
- Load-bearing, formable and flexible versions promise huge new markets for "massless energy"
- Materials route to multi-billion dollar sales and a specialist materials business