This webinar covers how river and tidal power has mostly employed major infrastructure, very long installation time, high up front cost, ecological damage and ugliness. However, there is a next generation that now includes wave power and none of them need major infrastructure. In particular, the webinar concentrates on:
- Why there is now a much stronger demand for water power, particularly ocean power
- Prospects for the five types of ocean power technology
- Why two of the five types of wave power are suddenly taking large orders
- Four types of tidal power without infrastructure and why they are not taking large orders
- Globally, where the strongest sources of ocean power are near large population but huge opportunities elsewhere, including stream generators designed to be saleable from only 50kW, focus off grid.
- The fabulous future for marketing-led projects