IDTechEx RFID Europe 2007
18-19 September, Cambridge, UK
RFID Europe, now in its eighth year, is the premium-content event covering fast growth RFID sectors, full technology analysis and unrivalled market insight. Produced by analysts Raghu Das and Peter Harrop, the event covers the issues you need to know about, from needs and experiences of leading users such as Sony, Ahold, IATA, Manchester Airports Group, CityLink, BP, Marks & Spencer and many others to exploring the full range of technologies from printed RFID to smart tickets and cards to real time locating systems and sensor networks. Learn from over 60 speakers and network with over 350 delegates.
- Big forthcoming orders - who, where, what for?
- Profitable RFID sectors now and unmet needs
- Opportunities across the full value chain
- Progress from around the World
- RFID assessed for YOUR needs
Two day conference & exhibition
Including 60 speakers+ networking with over 350 delegates
Active RFID and Smart Card Networking forum conferences
Co-located with IDTechEx RFID Europe
September 17 and 20
In-depth coverage of topics by professionals in the field
RFID Investment Summit
Top quality RFID investment opportunities and perspectives
Register early and save. Click below to stay updated with the event or contact
Corinne Jennings email@example.com.
Register by 6 September, 2007,
- 6 months access to RFID Analyst
- 3 months access to the RFID Knowledgebase
- A copy of the RFID in Action 2007 report, with detailed case study implementations. View the online version here.