Fujitsu Solutions for RFID-Enabled Part Marking and Traceability
Great America Meeting Room 1
10:10 - 10:35
Speaker Biography (Benjamin R. Portman)
30 years of experience in managing national and international channel sales and business development of innovative technology companies.
Created proven sales strategies for vertical markets resulting in substantial increases in revenue Integrated numerous systems specifically in the healthcare industry, government manufacturing, distribution, supply chain , Barcode and RFID Data- collection systems expert .competitive analysis and marketing positioning for new products .
Company Profile (Fujitsu America,Inc)
• Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu is the world's fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
• Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
• FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' in 2013.
• Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
• Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
• Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek's Green Rankings).