Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS Europe 2013
Our Next Events
November 20 - 21 2013
1-2 April 2014
International conference and exhibition covering Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) and other forms of Active RFID.
WSN and RTLS is being used to automate and improve efficiency in manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, oil and gas and many other industrial sectors. It is being used to make buildings more energy efficiency and reduce cost and improve safety. The market is still in its infancy, but taking off rapidly thanks to established protocols and standards, lower power electronics and better energy harvesting and storage technologies. Recent company acquisitions have consolidated the market and there is strong focus on key applications. The technologies are creating a multibillion dollar yearly industry.
This event appraises the technologies, markets and opportunities, bringing the community together. Attendees will learn of the latest developments in wireless technologies and their impact on a range of verticals from civil infrastructure to the creation of smart cities. The first day of the event is dedicated to end users who will discuss their needs and experiences with the technology, followed by a day covering all the technologies.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Case studies from WSN/RTLS adoptions in industry, healthcare, consumer, military, aerospace and other applications
- Wireless/mesh networks assessed: ZigBee, 6lowPan, Wireless Hart and other protocols
- Real Time Locating Systems assessed: Wi-Fi, Ultra Wide Band (UWB), ultra sound, UHF and other systems
- Energy harvesting powered wireless sensors
- Passive RFID sensors
- Progress with ultra low power electronics
- Networking and system architectures, scaling, implementation challenges
Benefits of attending:
- Do business and network with the key players in the locating and sensing industries at the exhibition
- Discover the latest developments and implementations with WSN and RTLS during the two-day conference through case studies presented by end users
- Expert opinions will be given by end users, industry thought-leaders and researchers; giving you a comprehensive view of the industries
- Access the independent view at the Masterclasses led by IDTechEx analysts; leaders in their fields