Following our successful co-location in 2014, Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe will again be co-located with Printed Electronics Europe. Co-location with Printed Electronics Europe is fantastic news for you and Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe. It means an opportunity to connect with a whole new user-base in printed electronics devices, and will bring new potential adopters, end-users, and system integrators to your booth.
The tradeshow will be open at the following times:
28 April - 10.30am to 7.00pm
29 April - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Drinks reception in the tradeshow - all attendees are invited.
28 April - 6.00pm to 7.00pm
See products based on Energy Harvesting & Storage and the Internet of Things
Demonstration St on the tradeshow floor will have a great collection of energy harvesting & storage and internet of things based products and prototypes.
The tradeshow theatre features brief, to the point presentations from exhibitors each day, allowing attendees to learn, assess and target suitable companies.
See and learn from the latest academic research. Click here
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-user needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the tradeshow will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world.
- Meet and do business with 2000+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market
Who Should Exhibit - Companies Involved in the Following:
|Thin film batteries
|Ultra low voltage (ULV)
IC design and fabrication
Wireless Power Transfer
Real Time Locating Systems RTLS
Internet of Thing IoT
Self powered switches
| System Integrators
|Consultants and market research
Who Will Attend?
Over 1600 CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts.
Projected Attendees by Job Function:
Projected Attendees by Sector:
Feedback from our exhibitors:
The conference and tradeshow was really interesting and we had a lot of interest for our technology.
We had a very positive response and identified some interesting opportunities.
G24 Power Ltd
I thought the Berlin event was thoroughly worthwhile, learnt a great deal and would hope to do more.
Founder, Joulefusion Limited
The conference was a great one for Anagear. We have picked up numerous new leads and we have established some new contacts for potential partnerships.