Santa Clara Convention Center / Santa Clara, CA, USA
The Internet of Things Applications tradeshow is co-located alongside the Wearable Technology , Energy Harvesting and Printed Electronics USA 2014 tradeshow featuring more than 200 exhibiting companies. The tradeshow will feature many enabling technologies around printed electronics and energy harvesting relevant to the Internet of Things.
Breaking news! Fairchild Semiconductor President Vijay Ullal to open the tradeshow
The exhibition will be open at the following times:
November 18 - 10.30am to 7.00pm
November 19 - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Drinks reception in the exhibition - all attendees are invited.
November 18 - 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-user needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the tradeshow will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world.
- Meet and do business with 2,500+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market
Who Should Exhibit - Companies Involved in the Following:
|Thin film batteries
|Ultra low voltage (ULV)
IC design and fabrication
Wireless Power Transfer
Real Time Locating Systems RTLS
Internet of Thing IoT
Self powered switches
| System Integrators
|Consultants and market research
Who Will Attend?
Over 1600 CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts.
Projected Attendees by Job Function:
Projected Attendees by Sector: