IDTechEx Printed Electronics Awards recognise company innovation, success and development.
Deadline to submit awards is Friday June 21
The award ceremony will be held at Printed Electronics Asia, bringing together companies from around the world.
The Awards are hosted by IDTechEx, a leader in providing independent global research and analysis on the development and application of printed and potentially printed electronics (organic, inorganic, composite) and photovoltaics.
If you would like your organisation to be recognised for outstanding achievements in the following categories simply follow the entry instructions. Any organisation operating within the graphene, photovoltaics, printed or partially printed, organic or thin film electronics market is welcome to apply.
You can enter one or more of the following categories:
1. Technical Development Materials Award.This award will be given to the most significant technical development over the last 24 months in the field of material development.
2. Technical Development Manufacturing AwardThis award will be given to the most significant development of a manufacturing device, process or production plant in the industry over the last 24 months.
3. Product Development Award.This award will be given to a company who has launched a new product based on printed electronics and is in the process of bringing it to market. The category will be assessed on the technical development of the product, its potential market, and benefits it brings over alternatives.
The independent panel of judges include:
Professor Poopathy Kathirgamanathan
Professor Jin Jang
Kyung Hee University
The judges may ask for further details of submissions. Submissions should not contain confidential data. Companies that apply will not be named.
Please submit the following:
- Name of organization
- Award(s) applying for
- Title of project
- Approximate 200 word summary of project
- Approximate 500 word explanation of why you should win the award with suitable evidence and examples of success
- Please provide a contact for publicity purposes
- Please provide a contact for the project
- Judges may request further information on your submission
- Submissions should not contain confidential data
- Companies that apply will not be named
If you need further information contact:
1 617 577 7890