Santa Clara Convention Center / Santa Clara, CA, USA
The tradeshow runs alongside the conference tracks on November 19 & 20 It will showcase over 200 exhibiting companies from over 20 countries, many demonstrating printed electronics in action.
The exhibition will be open at the following times:
November 18 - 10.30am to 7.00pm
November 19 - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Drinks reception in the exhibition - all attendees are invited.
November 18 - 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-user needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the tradeshow will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world.
In 2014 Energy Harvesting & Storage USA will be co-located with Printed Electronics USA for the second time. Co-location with Printed Electronics USA is fantastic news for you and Energy Harvesting & Storage USA. It means an opportunity to connect with a whole new user-base in printed electronics devices, and will bring new potential adopters, end-users, and system integrators to your booth. As a result of co-location with Printed Electronics USA, there will be over four times the number of attendees, compared to the 2013 event.
- Meet and do business with 1,600+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market
Who Should Exhibit - Companies Involved in the Following:
|Thin film batteries
|Ultra low voltage (ULV)
IC design and fabrication
Wireless Power Transfer
Real Time Locating Systems RTLS
Internet of Thing IoT
Self powered switches
| System Integrators
|Consultants and market research
Who Will Attend?
Over 1600 CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts.
Projected Attendees by Job Function:
Projected Attendees by Sector: