Speakers from the world's largest organisations will share their needs & experiences with many world first announcements. Learn of the requirements and case studies from end users and hear all about the latest innovations from companies across the value chain. In total, hear insights from 250 speakers.
Technology Challenges And Opportunities In Roll To Roll UV Nanoimprint Lithography For Flexible Hybrid Electronics
Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany
Exhibition Theatre Talks: Day 1
12:00 - 12:20
Large area printed and hybrid electronics technology has been developed and scaled up over the past years to a huge extent. The authors present the latest developments in manufacturing technology, advancements and drawbacks as well as challenges and opportunities in large area roll-to-roll seamless UV nanoimprint lithography.
• Since 2017, Project Manager R&D, Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH,
• 2014, Bachelor of Science Nano-Engineering, University Duisburg-Essen
• 2017, Master of Science Nano-Engineering, University Duisburg-Essen
• 2014, Scientific guest-researcher at the Universidade Federal Minas Gerais
in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
• 2016, Summerinternship in the group of ultrafast bio- and nanophotonics
at the international iberian nanotechnology laboratory (INL) in Braga,
• 2017, Master Thesis at the international iberian nanotechnology laboratory
(INL) in Braga, Portugal
• Bachelor Thesis: Magneto-optical characterization of Cobalt - doped
• Master Thesis: Advanced optical characterization of Carbon-Nanodots
• Research and Development Projects
• Specialization in UV-Nanoimprint Lithography
Coatema provides coating, printing and laminating (encapsualtion) equipment for S2S or R2R systems. The leading company in this equuipment for PE developed the product portfolio further with the new Test Solution product line and has additional new products for PE like Laser patterning and nano imprint.