Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS
International conference and exhibition covering Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) and other forms of Active RFID
WSN and RTLS is being used to automate and improve efficiency in manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, oil and gas and many other industrial sectors. It is being used to make buildings more energy efficiency and reduce cost and improve safety. The market is still in its infancy, but taking off rapidly thanks to
established protocols and standards, lower power electronics and better energy harvesting and storage technologies. Recent company acquisitions have consolidated the market and there is strong focus on key applications. The technologies are creating a multibillion dollar yearly industry.
This event appraises the technologies, markets and opportunities, bringing the community together. Attendees will learn of the latest developments in wireless technologies and their impact on a range of verticals from civil infrastructure to the creation of smart cities. The first day of the event is dedicated to end users who will discuss their needs and experiences with the technology, followed by a day covering all the technologies.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Case studies from WSN/RTLS adoptions in industry, healthcare, consumer, military, aerospace and other applications
- Wireless/mesh networks assessed: ZigBee, 6lowPan, Wireless Hart and other protocols
- Real Time Locating Systems assessed: Wi-Fi, Ultra Wide Band (UWB), ultra sound, UHF and other systems
- Energy harvesting powered wireless sensors
- Passive RFID sensors
- Progress with ultra low power electronics
- Networking and system architectures, scaling, implementation challenges
Benefits of attending:
- Do business and network with the key players in the locating and sensing industries at the exhibition.
- Discover the latest developments and implementations with WSN and RTLS during the two-day conference through case studies presented by end users.
- Expert opinions will be given by end users, industry thought-leaders and researchers; giving you a comprehensive view of the industries.
- Access the independent view at the Masterclasses led by IDTechEx analysts; leaders in their fields
Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS USA is co-located with Energy Harvesting & Storage and Supercapacitors. All attendees have access to any of the following conferences and tradeshow areas, giving you broader coverage in related areas of all the emerging technologies.
Energy Harvesting & Storage addresses the exciting new progress of extracting energy from heat, light, motion, biology, RF and other means to power small devices to vehicles. This IDTechEx event, focusing on the uses, potential users and market forecasts as well as giving the latest technology trends, is the meeting place for users, investors, suppliers, developers, system integrators and government representatives.
Supercapacitors provide a new technological solution for the energy storage needs in many industries. Bridging the gap between capacitors and batteries, supercapacitors deliver high power and energy densities increasingly closer to rechargeable batteries, a characteristic suited for many current and future industry needs. From instant flashlight power in mobile technologies to instant acceleration power in an electric vehicle, they are substituting and supplementing the functions of rechargeable batteries. This IDTechEx event, focuses on the uses, potential users, market forecasts and opportunities as well as giving the latest technology trends. It is the meeting place for users, investors, suppliers, developers, system integrators and government representatives.
Feedback from past attendees: