Tradeshow Sold Out for the USA 2013!
We look forward to seeing you at
Internet of Things & WSN USA 2014.
"Santa Clara 2014 Exhibitor Order Form" - Download Here
"Tradeshow 2014 floor plan" - Download Here
Why Exhibit or SponsorVenue
Santa Clara Convention Center / Santa Clara, CA, USA
The Internet of Things & WSN USA is the world's largest conference and tradeshow on the topic and the 2013 event will be the fifth year it has been held.
The tradeshow will be open at the following times: (Hours are subject to change)
November 20 - 10.30am to 7.00pm
November 21 - 10.00am to 4.30pm
There will be a drinks reception in the tradeshow from 6.15pm to 7.15pm on Wednesday November 20, to which all attendees are invited.
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-users needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the exhibition will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world, with over 35 countries represented.
In 2013 Internet of Things & WSN USA will be co-located with Printed Electronics USA for the first time. Co-location with Printed Electronics USA is fantastic news for you and Internet of Things & WSN USA. It means an opportunity to connect with a whole new user-base in printed electronics devices, and will bring new potential adopters, end-users, and system integrators to your exhibition booth. As a result of co-location with Printed Electronics USA, there will be over four times the number of attendees, compared to the 2012 event.
- Meet and do business with 1,600+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market
Who Should Exhibit
|Thin film batteries
|Ultra low voltage (ULV)
IC design and fabrication
Wireless Power Transfer
Real Time Locating Systems RTLS
Internet of Thing IoT
Self powered switches
| System Integrators
|Consultants and market research
Who will Attend?
Over 1600 CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts from over 35+ countries for two days
Projected Attendees by Job Function:
Projected Attendees by Sector: