Ten early-stage companies have been selected for the IDTechEx Launchpad, an exciting initiative that provides them the opportunity to showcase prototypes and demonstrations of their new products.
Winners of IDTechEx Launchpad
- Argil, Inc., which will demonstrate smart windows using an electrochromic film with adjustable opacity.
- Atheer, which will showcase smart glasses that combine augmented reality with intelligent gesture.
- Electroninks, which will demonstrate electronic circuits that can be drawn on paper.
- Luxexcel, which will show 3D printed transparent objects that can revolutionize the photonics an optics industry.
- Nikola Labs, which will demonstrate harvesting power wirelessly from ambient cellular or Wi-Fi signals.
- Novasentis, which will showcase film actuators that enable new applications and features in consumer electronics.
- Optinvent, which will demonstrate the world's first smart headphones, blending audio with a new visual experience.
- Orbital Composites, which will showcase enabling 3D printing of satellites in orbit.
- Owl-works, which will showcase a novel, new 3D printer that uses an LCD panel to create a new price point category for light based 3D printers.
- Witt Limited, which will demonstrate converting naturally occurring omni-directional motion into a single rotational motion for the production of electrical power.