|All conference presentations in PDF format. [90Mb]||
|Conference presentations audio files. Day 1 [145Mb]|
|Conference presentations audio files. Day 2 [178Mb]|
Missed the conference?
* Presentations are available subject to speakers' permission. Downloads are for attendees of the conference only. Please note: You have to be logged in to access the link below. The files are large and there may be some delay with the download. Please let me know if you have any problems or if you wish to purchase this information - Kathryn Greaves, k.greaves@IDTechEx.com.
Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011
Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Assisted Living and Healthcare Applications (14:30 - 16:15)14:30 - 14:55 "SensFloor - A Large-area Wireless Sensor System for Ambient Assisted Living"
- Principle and integration technology
- System aspects
- An easy and fast construction of biofuel cells based onphysical inclusion of enzymes and redox mediators within prssed graphite discs.
- Mediatorless high-power glucose biofuel cells based on compressed carbon nanotube-enzyme electrodes.
- In vivo demonstration of performance of a biofuel cell implanted in the retroperitoneal space of freely moving rats.
- Presents several platforms developed in the last ten years in the frame of research projects targeting different applications.
- Includes health care and rehabilitation to security purposes.
- Special emphasis will be given to the description of technical and functional solutions implemented to satisfy functional and comfort requirements.