Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe
Europe's largest event on Energy Harvesting & Storage and their application
Learn about the diverse range of energy harvesting and storage technologies, their application and opportunities at this international event.
The technology is of vital interest to industries as diverse as consumer goods and electronics, the built environment, process control, vehicles, textiles and healthcare. It is enabling and satisfying the need for microgeneration of energy which will become a necessary part in everyone's lives over the coming years. This event brings the whole topic together for you.
What to Expect at Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe 2012
- End-user perspectives, requirements, case studies
- Many world first announcements from suppliers
- Hands-on demonstrations of some of the latest technologies
- 400 attendees from over 20 countries
- More than 35 exhibitors from more than 12 countries
This event, Europe's largest on the topic and growing rapidly every year, is your information and networking hub on the topic, with an international trade show. It is the meeting place for users, suppliers, academics and investors.
Topics Covered at this Comprehensive Event Include:
- Case studies: assessment of paybacks from energy harvesters
- Energy harvesting technologies: electrodynamic, thermovoltaic, photovoltaic, piezoelectric, bio-electric, bio-energy
- Energy storage technologies: batteries and capacitors
- Ultra-low power electronics
- Market and technology analysis and forecasts
- Latest technology developments and trends
- Meeting place for users, investors, suppliers, developers, system integrators and government representatives
This event is co-located with the annual IDTechEx event "Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS". The co-located conference will be shedding light on the latest uses and technology trends from major innovators in the wireless sensor, real time location system and active RFID sectors.
Attendees have access to BOTH events and the common trade show to maximise value. Click here for further information on Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS.
Europe's largest exhibition on energy harvesting and storage technologies, ultra low power circuits and complete systems, including wireless sensor networks.