Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS
Europe's largest event on Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS and their application
International conference and exhibition covering Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) and other forms of Active RFID.
WSN and RTLS will be used to automatically monitor building occupancy and climate control, oil and gas pumping, industrial manufacture processes, forest fires, traffic, assets in hospitals and other buildings and much more over wide areas over the coming years. The technology is taking off thanks to established protocols and standards, lower power electronics and better energy harvesting and storage technologies. The technologies are creating a multibillion dollar yearly industry.
This event appraises the technologies, markets and opportunities, bringing the community together. The first day of the event is dedicated to end users who will discuss their needs and experiences with the technology, followed by a day covering all the technologies. With a proven track record in organising RFID, Printed Electronics, WSN and Energy Harvesting events, this IDTechEx event will cover the complete value chain for you with assessment of the technology, user needs and the opportunities.
Benefits of attending:
- Do business and network with the key players in the locating and sensing industries at the exhibition.
- Discover the latest developments and implementations with WSN and RTLS during the two-day conference through case studies presented by end users.
- Expert opinions will be given by end users, industry thought-leaders and researchers; giving you a comprehensive view of the industries.
- Experience locating and sensing in action during local company tours.
- Access the independent view at the Masterclasses led by IDTechEx analysts; leaders in their fields.
This event, Europe's largest on the topic and growing rapidly every year, is your information and networking hub on the topic, with an international trade show. It is the meeting place for users, suppliers, academics and investors.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Case studies from WSN/RTLS adoptions in industry, healthcare, consumer, military, aerospace and other applications
- Wireless/mesh networks assessed: ZigBee, 6lowPan, Wireless Hart and other protocols
- Real Time Locating Systems assessed: Wi-Fi, Ultra Wide Band (UWB), ultra sound and other protocols
- Energy harvesting powered wireless sensors
- Passive RFID sensors
- Progress with ultra low power electronics
- Networking and system architectures, scaling, implementation challenges
This event is co-located with the annual IDTechEx event "Energy Harvesting & Storage". The co-located conference will be shedding light on the latest uses and technology trends from major innovators in these sectors
Attendees have access to BOTH events and the common trade show to maximise value. Click here for further information on Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe.
Europe's largest exhibition on energy harvesting and storage technologies, ultra low power circuits and complete systems, including wireless sensor networks
Choose your industry
Energy Harvesting Technology
Energy Harvesting Technology
Raghu Das on Energy Harvesting Technology
Raghu Das on RFID
Barrier Films for Flexible Electronics Report
Hear about new opportunities
Energy Harvesting/Regeneration for Electric Vehicles Land, Water & Air 2012-2022
Updated in November 2012
Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) 2012-2022: Forecasts, Technologies, Players
Energy Harvesting and Storage for Electronic Devices 2012-2022: Forecasts, Technologies, Players
Updated in October 2012