The largest global event series on the topic. Where exhibitors meet customers.
What other exhibitors think:
These events gave us unique opportunities to give worldwide visibility for our disruptive technology and meet integrators and leading OEM companies. We very much like focus of IDTechEx on applications and markets.
The quality of contacts was higher than at many other shows.
RK Siebdrucktechnik GMBH
This event provides access to the key decision makers we want to inform about our business.
For further information and to book your exhibition space please email Exhibit@IDTechEx.com
Alternatively, download and return the Exhibitor Registration Form.
Did you attend Printed Electronics USA in Santa Clara? Printed Electronics Europe will bring you all the success of our US show in Europe - with a completely different audience profile - over 95% attendees are different! Contact us at exhibit@IDTechEx.com to learn more.
Why Exhibit or Sponsor?
Exhibitor Highlights: Printed Electronics Europe 2014 | Berlin, 1-2 April
- Rapid attendee growth each year, in 2014 the number of attendees increased by 23% from 2013.
- Meet and do business with over 2000 contacts (CEO/VP/Senior Executive level) from over 42 countries during the two days of this premier networking event.
- Acknowledged by the industry as the largest and longest established series of events for Printed Electronics.
- Delivering more "end-user attendees" than any other event, Printed Electronics Europe focuses on the commercialisation of Printed Electronics.
- This Printed Electronics event is co-located with complementing events: 3D Printing Europe, Graphene & 2D Materials Europe, Wearable Technology Europe, Energy Harvesting & Storage. This is the only overarching event that covers the full breadth of emerging materials and components, with over 200 presentations and 150 exhibitors.
Want to meet customers? Talk to us to see how exhibiting or sponsoring can work for you.
Email exhibit@IDTechEx.com or call us, details on the left.
Attendees by region:
*IDTechEx Europe 2014 Event Statistics
Attendees by job title:
*IDTechEx Europe 2014 Statistics
Hear from past Exhibitors:
We made many new contacts and I was surprised how many more I made by exhibiting rather than just attending this event as we have done previously. We made about six times as many contacts. The quality of contacts was higher than at many other shows.
RK Siebdrucktechnik GMBH
We were delighted to join Printed Electronics Europe 2014. As a start-up company, we have been participating to IDTechEx exhibitions as speaker and exhibitions since creation of company. These events gave us unique opportunities to give worldwide visibility for our disruptive technology and meet integrators and leading OEM companies. We very much like focus of IDTechEx on applications and markets. This is the way for Printed Electronics industry to move from R&D to volume business and convince investors and OEM companies to adopt these new and exciting technologies.
We definitely saw more visitors this year. The experience and knowledge levels of the attendees were also generally higher, and the questions our experts addressed following our presentations and at our booth represented a wide range of application interests. IDTechEx does a commendable job of bringing the printed electronics community together to foster business.
Nicely focused tradeshow, 80% of visitors to our booth were relevant to our business.