All prices quoted are based on one company per exhibition stand. For information and prices regarding sharing exhibition stands please contact the sales team on + 44 1223 813 703 firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Exhibition stands inquiry.
Key reasons for your company to Exhibit
- The focus is on the commercialisation of Printed Thin Film Photovoltaics, Beyond Conventional Silicon, with attendees from a cross-section of industry (80%) and academics (20%).
- We cover the breadth of Thin Film Photovoltaics including CIGS, CdTe, DSSC's and OPV along with other innovative technologies including organic concentrators and cutting edge silicon technologies.
- In 2009 Photovoltaics Europe- Beyond Conventional Silicon will be co-located with Printed Electronics Europe, Europe's largest event on the subject. Visit two prestigious events under one roof and an industry focal point of mass and scale.
- The quality and quantity of attendees is high- 46% CEO/Director as well as our numbers: Over 600 in 2008 and more forecast in 2009.
- Visitors from over 25 countries - driving international business to the heart of Europe. Located in a centre of excellence - Dresden, Saxony, Germany.
- Experience from an investment summit, keynote conference, exhibition to touring local companies and universities - seeing the technology in action.
- Our conference speaker agenda has a strict return rate of no more than 5%.
- Our high profile global marketing and PR campaign, supported by our reputation as a first class, independent authority on the subject, ensures that we will deliver attendance by global industry leaders in the technology as well as users and potential users.
Who should Exhibit
- Cell and module manufacturers
- Equipment & turnkey solution manufacturers
- Materials providers from precursors and organic materials to sputtering targets
- Components manufacturers (e.g. batteries, inverters)
For more information please contact:
| Nicola Bateman
Head of Business Development
Telephone: +44 (0) 1223 813703
Photovoltaics "Beyond Conventional Silicon" Europe - Focusing on flexible, printed, organic & inorganic technologies. Innovative solutions that open up immense new markets.