Skin analysis technologies, devices that diagnose skin health and appearance, are facing a time of transformation. Routinely used in the laboratory for research of skin conditions and development of products, skin analysis technologies are now being brought to the homes of consumers. Applications include increasing sales, enabling the quantified-self movement, providing hyper-personalized skincare, and more. With customer behaviors changing around the world, accelerated by the COVID-19 crisis, companies developing and utilizing skin analysis technologies are set to experience rapid growth in the next few years.
In this webinar, IDTechEx Senior Technology Analyst Dr Nadia Tsao will cover:
- Megatrends driving skin analysis technologies
- Key market segments for skin analysis technologies
- Trends in moving skin analysis technologies into the hands of consumers
- How skin analysis technologies can help companies in and post-COVID
- How skin analysis technologies enable hyper-personalized skincare and subscription models
- Outlook for the industry and market forecast to 2030