Mr Mike O'Reilly, Director, Aerosol Jet Product Management
Avr 29, 2015.
Europe 2015 Presentation - Optomec Inc*
Europe 2015 Audio Presentation - Optomec Inc*
If you already have access, please [Login]
Access is available via an IDTechEx Market Intelligence Subscription
1. UV light exposure during the printing can substantially cure polymeric materials in-flight and complete the cure immediately on impact.
2. This nearly instantaneous curing allows structures to be built up in three dimensions.
3. Aspect ratios of more than 20:1 are achieved with micrometer-scale posts, cylinders, and cones.
4. With robotic manipulation of the print head and target substrate, the 3D features can be fabricated in nearly any orientation including the fabrication of hollow structures such as microbubbles.
5. Co-depositing electronic and polymeric materials can be used to fabricate hybrid structures.
Speaker Biography (Mike O'Reilly)
For the past 12 years, Mike has been responsible for leading Optomec's Aerosol Jet commercialization efforts within printed electronics and related markets. Prior to joining Optomec, Mike was Vice President of Product Marketing at Cadence Design Systems responsible for system level design and verification products. Mike has over 30 years of experience introducing advanced technology into the commercial sector.
Company Profile (Optomec)
View Optomec Timeline