Learn how YOU can successfully Implement RFID
Smart Labels Europe 2005, now in its sixth year and sponsored by Avery Dennison, will cover the biggest issue of RFID today - implementing RFID systems. Users will tell you of their experiences and experts will inform you of what they have learnt, problems you may encounter and potential solutions.
Facing these concerns involves understanding the technology - how RFID tags and systems can be designed to ensure users receive the performance they require. This event will teach you these topics and give options for successfully implementing and manufacturing RFID tags and systems.
Beyond this, we see a future where Smart Labels do more than just identiﬁcation; this will create new markets and propositions for your customers.
"The conference breaks the mould of 'same product, same time'
by introducing new subjects and themes" British Airways
Over 35 speakers
Hear some world-first announcements at Smart Labels Europe. Speakers include:
- British Airways
- Marks & Spencer
- Savi Technology
- Cubic Corporation
- Kuehne & Nagel Management
- Avery Dennison
- Cisco Systems
- The Korean Government and many more...
Aimed at everyone involved in the value chain - from users to converters and solution providers - the sixth Smart Labels Europe 2005 event will teach you the facts, paybacks, issues and your opportunities.
Benefits of attending Europe's largest summit on RFID and smart labels:
- Learn implementation issues by hearing from users, systems integrators and technology experts
- Understand routes to manufacturing and applying RFID
- See how RFID is being applied across a full range of vertical industries - from healthcare and retail to manufacturing, asset management and transport
- Stay updated with your free six month subscription to Smart
Labels Analyst (worth €180)
- Receive your free copy of the IDTechEx RFID Smart Labels Encyclopedia (worth €400)
Book early and access our journals and pre-conference introductory system. See www.smartlabelsEUROPE.com .