will be hosting a free webinar on "Electric Boats On and Under Water - A Big New Market" on Tuesday 5 November and we would be delighted if you could join us.
Presenter: Dr Peter Harrop, Chairman, IDTechEx
Electric vehicles are popularly defined as untethered craft propelled partly or wholly by an electric motor using an on-board power supply. Increasingly, the same companies supply these vehicles and their parts whether for land, water or air. Marine electric vehicles are now a fast-growing market with multi-billion dollar annual sales imminent, mainly for industrial, commercial and military use. This webinar shares some of the research just completed for the new IDTechEx Research report, Electric Boats, Small Submarines and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) 2014-2024
The webinar will cover:
- Why boats are going electric whether seagoing or inland, on or underwater - market push from new laws and market pull from reduced cost of ownership and improved performance.
- Why industrial, commercial and military uses dominate for the next decade and what might make the leisure sector substantial following tens of thousands of electric outboards being sold this year.
- Leveraging land EV technology into marine.
- Niche markets for electric craft costing up to $20 million including the vibrant market for pure-electric Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) and the widening uses for these.
- Companies leading these markets.
- Countries showing leadership.
- Market forecasts.
The webinar will last 20-30 minute plus 5-10 minutes for Q&A.
We will be hosting the same webinar twice in one day, please join the most convenient one for you.
Please note that the confirmation time will be given in GMT by default - if you are not in the GMT zone, when registering you must click "Show in my Time Zone" to change it to your location.
Webinar #1 - Europe and Asia-Pacific
9:30am (GMT) London, Lisbon
10:30am (CET/GMT+1) Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome
11:30am (EET/GMT+2) Athens, Istanbul
1:30pm (MSK/GMT+4) Moscow
5:30pm (GMT+8) Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Perth
6:30pm (GMT+9) Tokyo, Seoul
Webinar #2 - Americas
9:00am (PST) Los Angeles, Vancouver
10:00am (MST) Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix
11:00am (CST) Dallas, Chicago
12:00pm (EST) New York, Toronto
5:00pm (GMT) London, Lisbon