Webinar Title: 48V Mild Hybrid Vehicles
Date: Thursday 31 May 2018
Dr Peter Harrop, Chairman, IDTechEx
Space is limited - reserve your seat today!
48V Mild Hybrid Vehicles, a new form of car that will outsell hybrid and pure electric cars combined, yet it never drives the wheels electrically. As IDTechEx predicted, the 48V mild hybrid burst on the scene in 2017-8 in terms of volume sales and soon this new powertrain needing 60% less engine will be seen in the Volkswagen
Golf to a Ferrari so over $100 billion of yearly sales await. The new IDTechEx report, 48V Mild Hybrid Vehicles 2018-2028
explains why, how, who and what next for this, is more than it seems to be.
Sharing some of the global research for the report, this webinar addresses:
- How it is a quick production fix for traditional cars to stop them becoming illegal as tougher emissions laws arrive, better fuel consumption and new performance and comforts.
- Why the focus is Europe followed by the US and China and a bit in India and the many new diesel versions are a false start.
- Why a big impact with cars and delivery trucks but not much more.
- How later versions will have engine-off silent electric modes and severely undercut prices of HEVs.
- Huge opportunities for parts suppliers and OEMs, including new power inputs not just new loads.
- When pure electric wins in the end.
NEW! We will be holding exactly the same webinar three times in one day. Please register for whichever session is most convenient for you.
Date: Thursday 31 May
Duration: 35 minutes
Webinar #1: Asia-Pacific
9:00am (GMT+8) Singapore, Taipei, Beijing
9:00am (GMT+8) Australian Western Standard Time
10:00am (GMT+9) Tokyo, Seoul
10:30am (GMT+9.30) Australian Central Time
11:00am (GMT+10) Australian Eastern Time
1:00pm (GMT+12) Auckland, New Zealand
Webinar #2: Europe
10:00am (GMT+1) London
11:00am (GMT+2) Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome
12:00noon (GMT+3) Athens, Jerusalem
Webinar #3: Americas
9:00am (Pacific Time PT) USA & Canada
10:00am (Mountain MST) USA & Canada
11:00am (Central CST) USA & Canada
12:00noon (Eastern EST) USA & Canada
5:00pm (GMT+1) London
UK: +44 (0)1223 812300
US: +1 617 577 7890