See How to Print Electronics - Live at Printed Electronics USA
Oct 30, 2013
The world's biggest event on Printed Electronics - the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2013 show held in Santa Clara, Ca on Nov 20-21 - will feature "Manufacturing Street" - a live, multi-technology, printed electronics demonstration www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com. Being part of the trade show, this years' Manufacturing Street brings together ten organizations in the supply chain who will demonstrate a number of printing and process steps in interactive sessions throughout the event, printing functional inks and assembling printed and conventional electronics devices.
Highlights of Manufacturing Street include:
- Inkjet printing with in line curing by Ceradrop, working with ArjoWiggins
- Flexo and gravure knowledge from Harper Corporation
- Printing functional inks in different ways from Cal Poly, Clemson University and Western Michigan University
- Inkjet printing demonstrations provided by Fujifilm Dimatix
- Post-print photonic curing shown by Novacentrix
- Drying, curing and sintering from Adphos
- Functional printed batteries will be demonstrated by Blue Spark Technologies
- Presentations from experts covering the hands-on realities of printing electronics.
As the equipment is being set up, used and the process steps made, experts will talk you through everything that is happening, covering what you need to know about printing electronics - along with all the secrets! This is your ideal opportunity to ask experts your questions regarding the practical aspects of printing and sintering functional inks.
For more information and to register please see www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com